why are some articles not getting into history data base

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Tue Aug 7 15:04:33 UTC 2001

In article <m3y9owi7om.fsf at ccs.covici.com>,
	John Covici <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote;

} I am using the 07/03 stable release of inn and I have some articles in
} my spool which are not in the history file even after doing a
} makehistory -e -O.  I am using ovdb method on linux (version 3.2.9
} June 23) -- here is the article if that will help.
}
} Its way beyond the expiration for the group its in.

It works on my note book with that article, and history
includes the entry(just examined).  I injected it into
timehash and tradindexed, however I don't think it
differs from other {storage|ov} method.  Can you find
any error messages in news.err?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou