why are some articles not getting into history data base

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Wed Aug 8 02:26:26 UTC 2001

Nope, nothing to indicate any problem at all, but I have done
makehistory several times since the date of the article and it never
gets included -- I could inject it manually, but then it would just
make another copy, but I want it in the history database and in the
overview so it can be deleted at the proper time.

--
         John Covici
         covici at ccs.covici.com