423 Bad article number

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Tue Aug 7 15:16:47 UTC 2001

In article <OFDD2FC334.947CBD94-ON85256AA1.004D2288 at pok.ibm.com>,
	"Lisa Ungar" <lungar at us.ibm.com> wrote;

} Actually, the 423 problem has not been resolved yet.  I thought that an
} error message listed news.err during the rebuild of the history file was
} related to  fact that I had missing articles.

That message does not matter with the problem at all.

} Is there any way one recover cross post articles inside the Overview? Or
} preserve the fact that there are crossposts, when the history and Overview
} file needs to be rebuilt?

There should be a certain problem which is not found
yet.  Can you send that article with path name?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou