innfeed bindaddress only in top scope, why?

S.P.Zeidler spz at serpens.de
Thu Aug 16 12:35:21 UTC 2001

Hi,

as far as I can discern from a hasty look at the source the innfeed.conf
bindaddress parameter is only valid in the top scope, but not in host
scope. I see no obvious reason why it shouldn't be definable per-group
or per-host, am I missing something?

While we're at feeding programs .. does the 'no crypto hooks' point still
hold true? otherwise I'd have a updated patch to generate a innsxmit
(SSL innxmit) for INN 2.3.2/OpenSSL. Same site to feed that caused Heiko
to write the patch in the first place, still not gotten rid of it. ;-}

regards,
	spz
--
spz at serpens.de (S.P.Zeidler)