newsfeeds

madog madog at madogcc.myip.org
Mon Aug 20 07:11:33 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Allbery" <rra at stanford.edu>
To: <inn-workers at isc.org>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: newsfeeds

| madog <madog at madogcc.myip.org> writes:
|
| > there must be something wrong with this mail list !!!
| > all that i did is click "reply"
|
| > with other mail list, "reply" send mails to the list, not to a private
| > email address !!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
| Ugh.  There are some mailing lists run that way, but I don't like them at
| all.  It makes it really hard to reply directly to the poster if you want
| to.  Anyway, this mailing list doesn't work that way.

are you kidding me ??? i don't see any people here wants to get replied
directly !!!
i got complained from you and this sir( i don't remember his name) right
after i accidently sent a mail directly to you

or is it just because i am newbie or i am too stupid, and that's why you
guys don't want my dircty reply only ?

any way,  i will try to remember that and use "reply all" instead
if i made this mistake again, it must be a accident, i dont' mean to do it
so, please forgive me !