Need Help w/ Expire

pwitting at Cyveillance.com pwitting at Cyveillance.com
Thu Aug 30 21:29:00 UTC 2001

Correcting expire.ctl seems to have gotten everything functioning, I just
ran a news.daily and it appears to work fine. For the record, The expire.ctl
was well documented in regards to what it should have been, I just went
brain-dead when it came time to interpret it.

Thanks very much.

+++++++++++++++++++

In article
<D38AFB3080F3D311807300B0D0203E5301EAE492 at mercury.cyveillance.com>,
	pwitting at Cyveillance.com wrote;

} cat expire.ctl | grep -v \#
} 	/remember/:14
} 	0:A:10:10:10
} 	1:A:3:3:3

Assuming groupbaseexpiry in inn.conf is set to false,
above is not correct.  It should be;

	/remember/:14
	0:10:10:10
	1:3:3:3

} 	1) news.daily is not picking up the paths such as
} "/etc/news/expire.clt" as it is supposed to

Are you sure only one 'pathetc:' line is written in
inn.conf?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou