SM storage method 'cnfs' failed initialization

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Thu Dec 6 22:36:01 UTC 2001

In article <005901c17c16$f1d3d140$a977ca41 at oem>,
	"Lewis Watson" <lists at visionsix.com> wrote;

} I am getting the following in my news.notice file when trying to start inn
} 2.3.2 on a redhat linux 7.2  machine. I have double checked the path and
} '/var/spool/news/articles/one' where the file one, two and three all are,
} owned by news, news grp, chmod 664. Initially I had the file path in
} cycbuff.conf as  '/var/spool/news/articles/cycbuff/one' and I replaced it
} with the correct path. Any ideas why it is not seeing my files one, two, and
} three. Thanks for your time.

I'm not sure what happens, but you'll find the exact reason
with latest STABLE snapshot.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou