readerswhenstopped meaning

Matus fantomas Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Dec 13 16:40:22 UTC 2001

Hello,

the 'readerswhenstopped' and also '-y' inn options are here to allow/deny
nnrpd readers when innd is paused or throttled.

Anyway I tried to do it and however I configured innd, it was always
rejecting clients when I throttled or paused it.

I tried changing 'readerswhenstopped' value to whatever, also changing
parameter -n via ctlinnd. None did help.

I am running FreeBSD-4.2 on i386.

Did anyone have similar problem?

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/