innfeed not propagating articles

Steven L. Sesar ssesar at rcn.com
Sat Dec 15 14:13:10 UTC 2001

On Friday 14 December 2001 23:26, you wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Steven L. Sesar wrote:
> > ME/bofh.int,xroads,hipcancel,resurrector,\
> >         news.uswest.net.POSTED,\
> >         ip-plus.net\
> >
> > 	:*, at junk, at control*,!mitre*,!clari.*,\
> >
> >         @*.test,\
> >   [...]
> >         alt.binaries.pictures.rail,\
> >         @ccu.*,@*maxwell*,@*maxwell,@*.mexwall\
>
> Please send mail to inn-workers at isc.org, not me personally.
>
> Hrm.  I suppose.  (You might look into Cleanfeed, by the way.)

Silly question. If I use Cleanfeed, how would that allow me to change the ME
entry?

> Ok...what does the line in ~news/log/news for one of the vanishing
> articles look like?  Does "world" appear at the end of it?

Yes. I should have said that from the beginning.

> P.S.  Dare I ask why you excluded the realbasic newsgroup?

I "inherited" this project, so I haven't really changed much config-wise.
More importantly, I'm learning as I go along, so I'm a little gun shy in
terms of making any config changes that I don't fully understand!