WAS Re: innfeed not propagating articles

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Dec 17 18:43:35 UTC 2001

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Steven L. Sesar wrote:

> Another issue is the fact that I don't see any entries such as:
>
>                                    VVVVVVVVVVVVV
> Dec 17 13:18:42.632 + my-reader-machine <f4ds1ug80al08t42tov82ea61btihbt6h5 at 4ax.com>
> 3156 STATS! gte agate philabs world

Oy.

If that's the case, then you need to do all of the stuff we've been doing
for the reader machine (look for the articles in "news" first, make sure
the newsfeeds name for your transit machine appears at the end of the
line; be sure that entry is right in newsfeeds; make sure "news.notice"
shows entries from innfeed feeding articles for that peer).

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org