radius authentication

Daniel G. Thompson dan at waycom.com
Wed Feb 7 12:43:49 UTC 2001

Yes, INN will authenticate through radius. I have tried authentication to
three different radius servers and have come to the conclusion that if you
want to use radius authentication you should first install Cistron-Radius.
I can tell you for certain Ascend=Radius does not work.

Now with that out of the way.....

You might want to send a snippet of your readers.conf file as well as
one from your radius.conf file so that the people here can take a look
at them.

Dan