radius authentication

Salman Afzal salman at neduet.edu.pk
Thu Feb 8 10:54:35 UTC 2001

Daniel,

Thanks , now its working but  fortunately i'm using inn-2.3.0. and i have to
make some changes in your sugession. here it is

readers.conf--------------------start----------------------
 the local machine

auth "localhost" {
    hosts: "localhost, 127.0.0.1, stdin"
    default: "<localhost>"
}

auth "all" {
    hosts: "*"
    auth: "radius -f  /usr/local/news/etc/radius.conf"
}

access "localhost" {
    users: "<localhost>"
    newsgroups: "*"
}

access "all" {
    users: "*"
    newsgroups: "*"
    access: "Read Post"
}

and the same as you sugessted in radius.conf.

regards
salman

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: vcard.vcf