Latest core dump ... newest CVS ...

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon Feb 12 03:38:22 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.BSF.4.31.0102111503100.54632-100000 at thelab.hub.org>,
	The Hermit Hacker <scrappy at hub.org> wrote;

} Okay, if this helps any, things appeared to be more stable *before*
} Katsuhiro committed those fixes to innd/art.c ... right now, running 15min
} at a time is lucky, before, I could get 12-24hrs straight ...

Kenichi also reported he's got dumping core so often with latest
current.  I've been asking where and how it's corrupted, but the
info from gdb does not help.  I'm still trying to find where the
problem is.  My testing box, unfortunately, has being running
without any problem ;<  Sorry for inconvenience.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou