SERVER throttle File exists writing SMstore file -- throttling

Pauline Middelink middelink at polyware.nl
Thu Jan 11 18:46:56 UTC 2001

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 around 13:34:19 -0500, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:

> Pauline Middelink <middelink at polyware.nl> writes:
> > I have the same problem, and your diagnose is not correct.
>
> There may be other circumstances in which the problem arises, but
> "system crash makes renumber falter due to overviews being out of sync
> with article spool and active file" is surely one circumstance in
> which the problem is induced.

Sure, its ONE of the reasons, but the shear amount of people
having trouble after a few days/weeks of correct running, implies
to me that there is some underlaying problem. Be it the OS or inn.

    Met vriendelijke groet,
        Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA  BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink