Double "(Moderated)"

Bettina Fink laura at hydrophil.de
Wed Jan 17 19:10:16 UTC 2001

Hi,

anyone seen something like that in his newsgroups file?

hamster.it.announce	Announces about Hamster. <hamster-it-announce at moderators.isc.org> (Moderated) (Moderated)

I have several of those "doubles" in the newsgroups file,
not only in that hierarchy. The newgroup message(*) looks
ok at first glance. The particular machine is an INN 2.3.1
with controlchan, automatic group creation via pgpverify
checks. The above group was automatically created some hours
ago.

(*) <newgroup2-hamster-it-announce at controls.nethamster.org>

mh, wait, I just checked an old 1.5.1 machine (no controlchan,
automatic group creation via pgpverify checks):

[...]
bionet.software	Information about software for biology. (Moderated) (Moderated)
fj.archives.documents	Repository for documents. (Moderated) (Moderated)
[...]

So if it's a bug, it's a very old one. :-)

Bye,
Bettina