Radius Help Anyone ?

Daniel G. Thompson dan at waycom.com
Thu Jan 18 01:41:12 UTC 2001

I am new to the group and have not had much time to lurk here first but
here goes.

I have two large news servers that currently are using ip-address/domain
authentication for access rights. I am trying my best to make the news
servers
do Radius auth as well ( this will make life much easier ). I am quite
experienced
with Radius for use with remote access services so mostly I need to find
some
documentation about how to use it with INN.

I have searched a number of sites and as of yet have found mostly vague
references but nothing of a whole lot of value.

I have the sample config files as well as the binary that was included with
INN-2.3.0.

I would be very pleased if someone could point me to some documentation,
new binaries or even newer source so that I can get radius to work with
news.

Thank You

Dan Thompson
dan at waycom.com