Radius Help Anyone ?

John Newman jnn at jump.net
Tue Jan 23 21:44:42 UTC 2001

The "auth" key, inside of the auth stanza that you want accessed
via radius, needs to be set to "radius".  This will make inn spawn
the /news/bin/auth/passwd/radius.... radius.conf needs to be setup
with the info for your radius server.

On my setup the radius program, with inn 2.3.0, would not properly
find its config file and segfaulted.  I hard-coded the config file
path into the source and it started working.

--
John