rnews Datafile Format

dlionb dlionb at hb.soim.com
Tue Jan 23 23:35:55 UTC 2001

Hi all,

    I am writing a gateway program to send BBS(telnet mode)
messages to an INN 2.3.0 server. I found that the rnews tool
in INN may be useful. So I need to know the format of a
datafile. I have read the man page. But I still don't quite
understand it. I have read some badly translated books on UUCP,
but did not find an answer. Will somebody give me an example
datafile (contains 3 or 4 usenet messages) and/or some related
descriptions and codes?
	Thank you very much.  Waiting for your response.

--
Duan Lian
dlionb at hb.soim.com