reformatting controlchan

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 24 00:23:51 UTC 2001

Marco d'Itri <md at Linux.IT> writes:

> I'd like to hack on controlchan (adding hooks, better PGP integration,
> etc) but I think it's quite hard to read in its current form.  Would
> anybody object to a reformatted and cleaned up (use strict, -w,
> perlstyle(1) indenting) version of it?

I almost did that myself the other day; I don't see any reason at all to
object.  Please, feel free.  We should probably use roughly the same
coding style for our Perl code as we use for C (four-space indents, no
space before parens for function calls, cuddled braces), just to reduce
general confusion (if you feel like tackling that).  I think for Perl
that's pretty close to perlstyle.