History API heads up

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Mon Jul 9 11:18:54 UTC 2001

> Alex Kiernan <alexk at demon.net> writes:
>
> > Hopefully I'm committing in an order whereby if you check out at just
> > about any point you'll get something which builds.
>
> Fantastic.  Thank you very much!  I just took a pass at trying to fix the
> problem with the CVS commit messages not getting through, but it may not
> be sufficient; if it isn't, I'll tweak it some more.

OK, I think I've committed as much as I can without actually making
any of it live (the library gets built, but not used; the
documentation's in place - that kind of thing)

I'm inclined to leave it in this state for a day or so to let anyone
who wants to to holler and/or avoid getting bleeding edge code..

Russ - is there any policy on committing in doc/man following a `make
all' in doc/pod?