History API heads up

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 11:39:56 UTC 2001

Alex Kiernan <alexk at demon.net> writes:

> I'm inclined to leave it in this state for a day or so to let anyone who
> wants to to holler and/or avoid getting bleeding edge code..

Sounds like a good idea.

> Russ - is there any policy on committing in doc/man following a `make
> all' in doc/pod?

Right now, we're just committing the generated man pages whenever changing
the POD documentation.  Someday, it might be good to put that logic into
the snapshot and release scripts and remove those files from CVS, but not
for a while at least.  So just commit the generated versions whenever you
modify the POD versions.