startinnfeed

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Tue Jun 12 15:24:47 UTC 2001

In article <ylbsntdact.fsf at windlord.stanford.edu>,
	Russ Allbery <rra at stanford.edu> wrote;

} All your patches are in my pending queue, BTW; I'll get to them if
} Katsuhiro doesn't beat me to it; it's coming up on quarter break here, so
} I've been busy with work and with the configuration parser but will turn
} my attention back to other INN-related stuff as soon as the beginnings of
} the parser are in a state where I can check them into CVS.

I've still been busy for a while and it may last to the end of
this month.  Maybe I'll check those patches and submit during
this weekend, but yes, it's ok to me if you do it until then.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou