Fw: Question II

Ana Belen Porto Pazos anuska at udc.es
Mon Jun 25 22:02:19 UTC 2001

Hi again,

 I have just finished to install INN 2.3.0 on Irix and when I am running
rc.news, it tells me:

   innd: rld: Error: unresolvable symbol in innd: PL_markstack_max
   innd: rld: Error: unresolvable symbol in innd: PL_stack_base
   innd: rld: Error: unresolvable symbol in innd: PL_errgv

and others like these. I do not known what to do!!!!

 In news.crit, news.err there is nothing

Could anybody help me, please?

Thanks,

ANA