Header feed

Alex Kiernan alexk at demon.net
Wed Jun 27 08:33:07 UTC 2001

"Marco d'Itri" <md at linux.it> writes:

> On Jun 26, bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com> wrote:
>
>  >What's the latest on doing a header-only feed for Diablo? There was some
> I have a working innxmit patch which just has to be committed.
> Some Demon person considered doing the same to innfeed, but I don't know
> if they ever did it.

Not yet - there was some discussion went on internally over how `MODE
HEADFEED' actually worked (in particular there was fairly considerable
dislike of its statefullness); I haven't had chance to get back to it
since (plus I'm holding off until our lawyers sort their lives out &
figure out what we need to do to give back code without it being
encumbered).