Help with INN 2.3.2!

anuska anuska at udc.es
Thu Jun 28 18:59:29 UTC 2001

I would like to know some things about the configuration files in INN2.3.2 and some
general things.

Could anybody tell me if I need to uncomment innfeed funnel
master in newsfeeds in order innd run?

I want my news server to use a batch to send local news to its peer, then
could I comment innfeed funnel?

Now, my newsfeeds file is:

--------------------------------------
# innfeed funnel master.
innfeed!\
    :!*\
    :Tc,Wnm*:/usr/local/news/bin/startinnfeed
# News overview.
overview!:*:Tc,WnteO:/usr/local/news/bin/overchan

ME:!*::
IP:\
groups.*\
/!local:Tf,Wnm:
Could anybody tell me if it is right?

I would like to know how INN knows in which cyclic buffer offset
is each article stored, I think innd write this information in overview
files  *.IDX, am I wrong?

Could anybody explain this or tell me a web or book
where I could read about it??

Thanks.

Ana.