ctlinnd trace nnrpd?

Bettina Fink laura at hydrophil.de
Fri Mar 9 00:19:28 UTC 2001

Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou at nec.co.jp> wrote:

> } Ehm, one thing: I have no idea how to stop the tracing mode
> } again. "ctlinnd trace n n" and "kill -HUP" to the master nnrpd
> } doesn't seem to impress it, still full tracing output in the
> } logs for new connections.
>
> Try attached which should work.  (diff from original code)

Sorry, no change. I've started with fresh sources (inn-STABLE-
20010308) and applied your second patch.

Sending nnrpd in tracing mode with "ctlinnd trace n y" and
"kill -HUP <master_nnrpd_pid>" works fine, but the tracing
mode is unstoppable. First try: Dying master nnrpd again on
the "kill -HUP <master_nnrpd_pid>". Second try: Master nnrpd
stays alive, but still full tracing output.

Bye,
Bettina