new server errors

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Thu Mar 29 09:19:23 UTC 2001

Thanks for those who responded re: web interfaces to nntp

I have two errors coming up on my new server. I've just moved a 2.2.1
server to an interim 2.3.1 server, and then back to the original hardware
with 2.3.1 running on it. The transfer went well and I was able to keep
my existing articles. My external feeds have just started coming in today,
and now I'm getting a huge log/errlog with multiple "overchan malformed
token" errors. Here's a snippet:

overchan malformed token, Help Please on Registering dll and ocx    "Steve"
 <swieg123456 at home.com>  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:30:31 GMT
<XZPt6.125843$t67.1853672 at news1.rdc1.il.home.com>
1664    23      Xref: news.tcd.ie microsoft.public.vb.enterprise:9863
overchan malformed token, Re: brown sugar       Ranee Mueller
<raneem at harbornet.com>    Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:29:50 -0
800     <raneem-5BDDB0.13295020032001 at news.harbornet.com>
<3AB7C1F0.D585C80C at earthink.net> <998hgc$cvo$1 at cronk ite.temple.edu> 1347
20      Xref: news.tcd.ie rec.food.cooking:660496o

Any ideas what's going wrong?

The second error I'm getting is when trying to read news from
Communicator. I'm getting an error saying...

"No Space (newslib) [innwatch:38] 16439 It 2500"

Neither of these occured before my feeds started coming in.
Any info/feedback on these two errors would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul