new server errors

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Thu Mar 29 10:11:34 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.OSF.4.30.0103291012210.182166-100000 at web2.tcd.ie>,
	Paul Reilly <pareilly at tcd.ie> wrote;

} my existing articles. My external feeds have just started coming in today,
} and now I'm getting a huge log/errlog with multiple "overchan malformed
} token" errors. Here's a snippet:
:
} Any ideas what's going wrong?

Looks like overchan entry in newsfeeds is not updated.
You cannot use same entry for overchan in newsfeeds.
See sample entry in samples/newsfeeds.

} The second error I'm getting is when trying to read news from
} Communicator. I'm getting an error saying...
}
} "No Space (newslib) [innwatch:38] 16439 It 2500"

That threshould comes from innwatchlibspace in inn.conf.
It needs to be changed to what should be for you.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou