Current glibc options for largefile

bill davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed May 2 15:48:43 UTC 2001

After all the discussion of largefile support under Linux, I see that
the current (0502) version still configs with the same options, no
XOPEN_SOURCE or GUN_SOURCE here. Moreover, it now doesn't seem to
compile happily, getting an error if I add the options to
Makefile.global by hand.

Do I not need these options any more, or are they added invisibly, or
???

Having identified the glibc problem did anyone *do* anything, or does it
still not build as distributed, and now not build with the patches?
--
bill davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc