inews not allowed to post with Approved header under -CURRENT

Peter Gradwell peter at gradwell.com
Mon May 7 15:21:56 UTC 2001

Hi,

At 07:03 07/05/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Peter Gradwell <peter at gradwell.com> writes:
>
> > In my readers.conf file, I've got the following, however, it's not working.

[...]

>Is this all that's in readers.conf, and in particular are you sure that
>you don't have any later auth group that's assigning a different identity
>to localhost, or a later access group that's giving a different set of
>access rules to <localhost>?

Well, not entirely. We had other stuff _below_ that in the readers.conf
file which was assigning things to users: *

So, I've rejigged it all a bit and put the localhost access last and that
seems to be working.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of readers.conf!

Many Thanks
peter

engineering & hosting services for email, usenet, sms and web.