auth

Fernando Palma fpalma at uevora.pt
Thu May 24 15:48:09 UTC 2001

"Jeffrey M. Vinocur" wrote:

> On Thu, 24 May 2001, Fernando Palma wrote:
>
> > What I'm refering to is to something like ckpasswd, but this
> > programs return the username in case of a valid
> > authentication. And what I want to khnow is if this kind of
> > programas allow me to send whith the username the permissions
> > of the user (groups that he can read and post).
>
> Please read the README.perl_hook that I suggested, the section called
> "Perl Authentication Support for nnrpd".

I have read that document, but I'm not a perl programer, and I
would like to do the auth prog in C code. Is it possible to
get the same mecanism that perl auth allows with C or is it
impossible.
Is there a flag in inn.conf that allow that kind of
authentication???

--
[ Fernando José Rebelo Palma ]
[ SC - Universidade de Evora ]