buffindexed overview overflow

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at nec.co.jp
Mon May 28 10:54:06 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.SUN.4.20.0105281352460.21692-100000 at glas>,
	Ilya Etingof <ilya at glas.net> wrote;

} It's a stock INN 2.3.1 which is running for a few month here till it ended
} up throttling because of this overview problem:

http://www.isc.org/ml-archives/inn-workers/2000/11/msg00210.html
and subsequent followups might help to understand how it comes.

} So, my question is whether or not my overview buffers are overflown
} so I should add some more to the pool?

Probably not.

} Or it's rather a glitch so I should
} better try to rebuild the overview from CNFS?

You need.

} BTW, is there any way to see if any of my buffindexed partitions is really
} overflown?

'inndf' -o is the only way.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou