How do get refused/rejected articles bounced to user "news"?

Michael Coxe mc at loudcloud.com
Tue Oct 9 23:04:52 UTC 2001

I have a small, low volume INN 2.3 server for internal use, acting
primarily as an archive for internal aliases/mailing-lists. Sometimes
things break and articles are refused or rejected.

I can live with an occasional foobar, but what I really need is
for the rejected/refused articles to be bounced to user "news"'s
mailbox, or at least redirected to a file, so they can be resubmitted
once whatever's broken is fixed.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

 - michael coxe, loudcloud, san jose, ca