Success! Able to finally get inn up and running... 2 questions though:

Jeffrey Davis jpdavis at utmb.edu
Mon Sep 3 09:07:22 UTC 2001

Success!
I followed all 24 pages of the INSTALL to the letter and the darn thing
works!
I realize that for most on this list this is a trivial task. For me... It
wasn't.

Ok, so know I'm ready to get serious :-)

1. How do I keep the control groups and junk group hidden from users? What
are these groups for anyway?
2.  Now that my entire inn-2.3.2 distribution resides in /usr/local/news how
do I make it so that I can type 'innd' without typing
'/usr/local/news/bin/innd' (in other words, how do I add this bin directory
to my path... With links?)