INN binaries for solaris 7 - thanks Jeffrey

Hongcheang.Quek at ap.sony.com Hongcheang.Quek at ap.sony.com
Fri Sep 14 05:10:13 UTC 2001

Hi Jeffrey

Thanks a lot !!!  I am now using htpasswd and it works just fine, though I am
still curious about the correct usage of crypt.  Now, one last question, how do
I remove a newsgroup.  Do I edit the active file directly or is there a command
like ctlinnd for removing newsgroups?

Thanks
Quek

"Jeffrey M. Vinocur" <jeff at litech.org> on 09/14/2001 12:25:07 PM