readers.conf problems

Basil Kruglov basil at cifnet.com
Fri Sep 21 17:40:15 UTC 2001

Hi! I'm having troubles with readers.conf under INN 2.3.2 (20010316
prerelease)

I want access from all hosts, if user authenticate via ckpasswd -f
./some-path/admin, as 'admin' he would get "RPA" access for everything.

If it fails, users would athenticate using another password file, and if
this fails they get some access without any password.

Is it doable under INN 2.3.2 (20010316 prerelease) readers.conf ?

If not, should I upgrade to current code, would something like this work
under it or do I need to consider some serious hacking of nnrpd?

Thanks you,
-Basil