INN 2.3.2 news daily report

newsmail at hoerst.net newsmail at hoerst.net
Sun Sep 23 21:21:52 UTC 2001

Hi !

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Katsuhiro Kondou wrote:
KK >In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0109211943220.10364-100000 at capricorn.hoerst.net>,
KK >	newsmail at hoerst.net wrote;
KK >} I installed inn 2.3.2 on a "virgin" system without installing inn 2.2.x
KK >} before, i guess that i use the files named  above coming with inn 2.3.2 .
KK >Hm, then I don't really know how this comes.  Probably,
KK >you need some debugging unfortunately.
And how ? new install ?

KK >} Only when posted ? I mean only temp ? Or until i erase it
KK >
KK >Yes only when posted, and the track is never erased unless
KK >you manually do it.
Then i have another problem... after posting there is nothing at all :-(

KK >} But what has that to to with nnrpd.track ?
KK >That indicates, as nnrpd.track(5) says, who and which client
KK >should be tracked.
see comment above. It's all greek to me, i'm lucky that my setup works
(not even perfect but it works :-)

Ciao Gerd