INN 2.3.2 news daily report

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Tue Sep 25 07:40:51 UTC 2001

In article <Pine.LNX.4.33.0109232317350.4589-100000 at capricorn.hoerst.net>,
	newsmail at hoerst.net wrote;

} KK >} Only when posted ? I mean only temp ? Or until i erase it
} KK >
} KK >Yes only when posted, and the track is never erased unless
} KK >you manually do it.
} Then i have another problem... after posting there is nothing at all :-(

Excuse me.  Previous my assumption was incorrect.  Now,
I've examined how tracked.  You'll see the messages
under pathlog/tracklogs/log-*.  And tracked article
is recorded into pathlog/trackposts/track.<msgid>.  As
to tracking article, it doesn't work properly.  I just
fixed for them all.  See latest snapshot.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou