nnrpd.access file in INN 2.3.2 & tuning

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Apr 3 03:53:00 UTC 2002

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, kajan wrote:

> I have to use nnrp.access as we only allow some range of  IP addresses. My
> present nnrp.access(INN 1.7.2) has around 700 lines so it is difficult to
> put all them in readers.conf.
>
> So which version of "CURRENT" or "STABLE" snapshot supports nnrp.acces file?

In STABLE (or 2.3.2) you can use nnrpperlauth: in inn.conf with the sample
nnrpd_auth.pl file provided to use your old nnrp.access file.

In CURRENT you can also use Perl to use the nnrp.access file, and in
addition use readers.conf at the same time.

> Also, is there any files in Redhat7.2 to INN 2.3.2 that can be changed to
> get better performance because I found lots of dropping articles mainly
> binary articles.

What storage method are you using for your binary articles?

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org