problems with posting on 2.3.2

Matus fantomas Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Apr 7 15:38:17 UTC 2002

-> In article <20020406152955.A17480 at fantomas.sk>,
-> 	"Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uhlar at fantomas.sk> wrote;
->
-> } Well, i did post without Xref header, but why does inn report this as a bug?
-> } There is probably something set wrong. but what?
->
-> It looks like you've added Xref while innd is running
-> as xrefslave set to true.  First, you should not add
-> Xref in the case, since the server tries to store where
-> it should be if the syntax of the header looks correct.
-> Furthermore, nnrpdposthost should be pointed to the
-> master.

I ran innd several weeks with xrefslave set to On.
Now I switched it to off since i am going to change feeds etc.

-> As to why innd claims "Invalid Xref header", it's not
-> what should be syntactically, my guess.  What did you
-> really put into?

Well, after running expireover it works. Thanks for hint.
The decision if it is OK or not is probably not at me :)

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.