problems with posting on 2.3.2

Matus fantomas Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Apr 8 07:55:03 UTC 2002

-> -> } Well, i did post without Xref header, but why does inn report this as a bug?
-> -> } There is probably something set wrong. but what?
-> ->
-> -> It looks like you've added Xref while innd is running
-> -> as xrefslave set to true.  First, you should not add
-> -> Xref in the case, since the server tries to store where
-> -> it should be if the syntax of the header looks correct.
-> -> Furthermore, nnrpdposthost should be pointed to the
-> -> master.
->
-> I ran innd several weeks with xrefslave set to On.
-> Now I switched it to off since i am going to change feeds etc.
->
-> -> As to why innd claims "Invalid Xref header", it's not
-> -> what should be syntactically, my guess.  What did you
-> -> really put into?
->
-> Well, after running expireover it works. Thanks for hint.
-> The decision if it is OK or not is probably not at me :)

However the problem repeated.
After rebuilding overview it seems to be disappeared but i don't understand
it quite...
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.