problems with posting on 2.3.2

Matus "fantomas" Uhlar uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Apr 11 18:46:29 UTC 2002

-> In article <20020410162757.A23943 at fantomas.sk>,
-> 	"Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <uhlar at fantomas.sk> wrote;
->
-> } To repeat the problem again:
-> }
-> } 1. inn was runing as xrefslave
-> } 2. i set xrefslave to off and restarted innd
-> } 3. innd was rejecting postings with this message:
-> }    437 Invalid Xref header ""
-> } 4. expireover did help only for one-two posts (huh?)
-> } 5. rebuilding whole overview did help
->
-> I don't think expire or rebuilding overview is relavant
-> to the problem.  I'd really see who adds Xref header?
-> Are you sure your news reader never does it?

I use tin-1.5.12 but there were some rejections from some other clients - i
know what version of news sw do they use...

If I could try to reproduce that problem, I would try.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Emacs is a complicated operating system without good text editor.