[CURRENT-20020321] Control message handling/output

Katsuhiro Kondou Katsuhiro_Kondou at isc.org
Sun Apr 14 10:06:05 UTC 2002

Sorry for late followup,

First, I'm not running any of active server right
now.  So my comment is based on the code.

In article <a84fvb$s9m$1 at krell.zikzak.de>,
	Bettina Fink <laura at hydrophil.de> wrote;

} The body of the control messages is missing in the mails, it consists
} only of the content of the "Lines:" header.

I cannot find any parsing on Lines: header in controlchan
and its relevant modules.

} So if there's a tagline change, the mail's subject should say "tagline
} change" or something like that instead of "no change", and if there was
} really no change, it should not generate any mail at all.

Current code looks like it always mails to the admin
even if like your case.  The code was rewritten by
Marco(please forgive me if not so), and Marco, is
this what's intended?
--
Katsuhiro Kondou