Inn installation 2.3.0

manoj manoj at rii.ricoh.com
Wed Aug 14 23:28:34 UTC 2002

Hi Russ,

Thanks for your reply.

here is the entry which I made in my /etc/syslog.conf file

news.crit           /var/spool/news/log/news.crit
news.err            /var/spool/news/log/news.err
news.notice         /var/spool/news/log/news.notice

Yeahyou are correct log files are empty but I don't know what else entry I
need to make in /etc/syslog.conf file.

As far as messages and syslog of system i did't found anything wrong there.

I am running rc.news to run the inn.

Please guide me.

THanks,
manoj