Generated documentation (and podlators)

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sat Aug 24 17:32:53 UTC 2002

I just updated all of the generated documentation which changes on update
to the latest Podlators.  (There were a number of manpages that only
change in the version of Pod::Man mentioned in the headers, I didn't
bother bumping the version number on those.)

There's something very odd about having generated files in CVS due to the
ambiguity between the data (for the $ CVS tags) that CVS assigns to the
files and the data that leak across from the source file's data.  I won't
be at all sad to get these out of CVS some day.

Russ, btw, judging by the uwildmat docs you just added, you've got a
system that's nine versions out of date.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org