[INN-COMMITTERS] STABLE-2_3 inn/innd (cc.c)

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Mon Aug 26 00:56:07 UTC 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Russ Allbery wrote:

> The reporting of readerswhenstopped by ctlinnd mode didn't make any sense.
> Inverted it, so that it now says "readers separate" if readers are allowed
> when the server is throttled and "readers follow" if readers are not
> allowed when the server is throttled.

(If anybody has a script depending on that output, it will probably break
horribly.  But I can't imagine what the point of such a script would be.)

I think "independent" would be better than "separate", at least.

I guess "follow" isn't too bad, "linked" (or of course "dependent") would
also work.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org