New tradindexed testing status

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 30 20:39:06 UTC 2002

tdx-util -R now works correctly to rebuild the overview for a group, and
I've tried using it while the server is live.  It generates overview files
identical to what was generated by expire under the old code, so I'm
pretty happy.  There were a few things that I had to fix in the code.

I'm now going to start testing expire.

I think we're about ready to switch CURRENT over to the new implementation
to iron out the remaining bugs, and I'm about ready to switch my
replacement server over to using it.