cycbuff problems

Alan Shackelford ashackel at jhmi.edu
Tue Aug 6 19:17:11 UTC 2002

Thanks to all who replied. I found that my cycbuffs were just a tad too
big to call 2GB, so I remade them at 2097151 1k blocks. This took most
of the day, but when I started the server it still complained that it
couldn't initialize the storage system. I then discovered that I had the
same class number for two of my cnfs stanzas in storage.conf . As soon
as I fixed that it came up happily. Thursday morning I move it to the
data center and production. One more day to test.

Thanks again for an informative list and a fun software.

Alan

--
Alan V. Shackelford     Senior Systems Software Engineer
Enterprise Services Group   The Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, Maryland USA  410-516-6773  ashackel at jhmi.edu