Integrating Python hooks and readers.conf

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Thu Aug 8 03:48:48 UTC 2002

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Erik Klavon wrote:

> I have been making modifications to the Python hooks in nnrpd in order
> to integrate them with the functionality of readers.conf.

As I:
- don't know Python
- don't know the current status of the Python hooks
- didn't get much sleep last night

I am surely very qualified to comment, but I will at least say I didn't
see anything radically wrong.  If what you have in mind is in the spirit
of what you did for the Perl hooks, I will look forward to it.

Russ and others -- if you've got any thoughts on filtering API that you
want to get out while Erik is being so helpful...

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org