Switched nnrpd load average checking to getloadavg

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 13 04:02:48 UTC 2002

As discussed on the list many moons ago, I've switched nnrpd load average
checking over to using getloadavg on those platforms that support it and
otherwise not trying to look for the load average.  If anyone feels
particularly inspired to contribute and maintain a replacement getloadavg
function, we can drop it in lib, but this covers most of the major
platforms and I don't think this is a widely used feature anyway.

As a side effect, we can retire -lelf from the link line and
nnrpd/loadave.c.

innwatch load average checking is not affected, since it just runs uptime.